Join the BLI Family.
Do you believe that medicine could and should work better? Have you become disillusioned with traditional models of healthcare that inhibit your ability to make an impact and offer quality care? Does the idea of reimagining the fundamental ways of practicing and educating about health excite you? Are you an efficiency or operation nerd who wants to showcase their skills in an industry tied to legacy processes? Do you have no background in healthcare, but seek to bring a unique perspective and skillset to a new industry?
Then join us, because changing the world is fun.
not a fit for any of the above? If you’re passionate about what we do and can bring something unique to the team, get in touch!
Why work at BLI?
At BLI, we believe in challenging the status quo of “traditional healthcare” – not only through the cutting-edge treatments and medicine we offer, but through the tools, systems, and processes we leverage to drive efficiency and customer experience…
Why work at BLI?
At BLI, we believe in challenging the status quo of “traditional healthcare” – not only through the cutting-edge treatments and medicine we offer, but through the tools, systems, and processes we leverage to drive efficiency and customer experience. We are an established medical clinic that thinks like a startup, and we seek out people who share this mindset around changing healthcare. Whether it is through our educational endeavors or new product development, BLI is about far more than simply providing medical care in our clinic. We are educators, researchers, engineers, consultants, marketers, and operators focused on spreading the knowledge of life-changing medicine to the masses. At the root of this lies our “non-traditional” team of healthcare providers and health enthusiasts that think like entrepreneurs and innovators.
Keeping up with the rapidly evolving environments of healthcare, research, technology and consumer demands requires a team of hard-working, dedicated, and driven individuals. We are lifelong learners, self-starters and go-getters who will take initiative and share ideas. Our culture is one of mutual respect where all contributors, from lead doctors to back office staff, are recognized for their value and role – as no one person can be successful without the team around them. Finally, we are believers in the idea that just because something has been done a certain way for a certain amount of time, does not mean there is not a better way to do things. And introducing new perspectives from new people is key to this continued growth and development.
Boulder, CO 80303
- Manage prescription fulfillment and ordering
- Communication and follow-up with Pharmacy Partners
- Rooming of patients
- Review Provider chart note and task handling
- Ensure completion of patient chart note and documentation properly uploaded
- Prepare, track and obtain laboratory orders
- Assist with Patient Care Management
- Provide patient support with BLI services as it applies to continued patient care
- Communication, as necessary, with patients through the BLI Secure Patient Portal
How to Apply
Full Time – Program
Boulder, CO 80303
cellular medicine clinical assistant
- During this 3 month intensive training, you will learn the ins and outs of working in a fast-paced, premier medical clinic while getting the opportunity to work daily with a motivated team of individuals, including directly with top medical providers in the fields of cellular and regenerative medicine.
- You will get exposure to every facet of the clinic, including both the medicine and the operations, alongside dedicated training in areas such as how to manage prescriptions and labs, respond to patient inquiries, and review patient care plans.
- At the end of the training, you will be evaluated for a full time position at BLI or one of our partner clinics based on your personal skillsets, interests, and professional growth path.