I want to learn more about the science of Cellular Medicine.
I want to get started, but not sure which option is right for me.
I’m curious and want to explore BLI’s services and offerings.
Boulder Longevity Institute offers our clients a complete range of unique, innovative, and personalized services. Our clients enjoy access to the most advanced, research-based longevity medicine available, which is generally not accessible through more traditional health care channels.
By combining orthopedics, regenerative medicine, and cellular medicine, BLI offers the latest in leading-edge treatment options.We specialize in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Regenerative Orthopedic Procedures, Regenerative Peptide Therapy, and a results-oriented approach to optimizing your health.
From the Blog
It's February, and that means it's American Heart Month. Established in 1963, with the first observance in February 1964, an annual focus on heart disease as a primary cause of death in Americans has been going on for 60 years…and we continue to see cardiac disease as...
Dr. Yurth on Mind Body Peak Performance With Nick Urban | Joint Health Solutions : The Truth About Osteoarthritis
Where does bulletproofing injuries start? Well, our joint health is a big factor! But did you know that it also affects not only our movement but also our heart health and cognition? Aching joints aren't just an inconvenience, they're a potential red flag for hidden...
The Year of Improving Longevity Happy New Year! It’s that time of year again when people take a fresh look at who they want to be - new year, new you…right? But as we all know, it’s not quite that simple. While setting specific, measurable goals is important, it can...
Frequently Asked Questions
What services do you offer?
BLI’s primary services include:
BLI Assessment & Program
- Our BLI Assessment and Program options serve as the starting point to create your BLI precision-medicine optimization plan, as well as to establish the baseline from which you can measure your progress towards reaching your human optimization goals.
- Your journey begins with a BLI Assessment followed by the option to continue working with BLI by participating in an annual subscription Program. BLI’s Program leverages the combined power of root-cause based foundational health management and the specificity of peptide therapy in tandem to address baseline health needs.
Next-Gen Regenerative Orthopedics
- Our Next-Generation Regenerative services use the absolute latest in musculoskeletal and longevity regenerative procedures and agents to provide orthopedic and systemic regenerative support. We use the latest in regenerative biologics including: PRP, PRFM, A2M, and other advanced biologics.
- Our Next-Generation Orthopedic services provide leading edge orthopedic diagnostic and treatment services through the unique lens of an expert fellowship trained in Sports & Spine Orthopedics, Functional & Regenerative Medicine, and Cellular Medicine.
- BLI also offers Orthopedic and Foundational Health consults to meet with a provider and receive general guidance and advice.
How are your services structured?
Our core foundational health services have two key components: Assessment → Program
Prior to enrolling in a BLI Program, you will need to complete a BLI Assessment. The Assessment is a standalone, one-time cost that includes an Initial Consult, a comprehensive lab panel, and a Lab Review & Protocol Recommendation appointment. Upon completing your Assessment, you have the choice to then continue with a Program (or not).
What is included in a BLI assessment?
An Assessment includes 2 appointments and a curated, comprehensive lab panel. The Assessment process is as follows:
- You will meet with a BLI Provider for an Initial Consult to discuss goals, concerns, and medical history.
- Then, you will be given a Lab Order for a curated Lab Panel designed specifically to provide the baseline information needed to define a safe, medically managed treatment protocol.
- Once your lab results are in, you will meet with your Provider for your Lab Review and Protocol Recommendation visit to define your fully personalized treatment protocol moving forward.
- After this appointment, your Assessment is complete. Our commitment to you is you will know more about your baseline physiological health than ever before. Now you can decide if you want to continue with BLI in an ongoing Program, just keep your Assessment for future reference, or even take your information to another provider. It’s your call.
After the Assessment, the overwhelming majority of Clients typically move into an Optimization Program with BLI. BLI’s ongoing Programs provide continued care and generally run for the calendar year (prorated for mid-year start dates). While in a Program, you will have unlimited provider access, follow-up lab reviews for your specific treatment protocol, and prescription management. Our Programs do not include medications, the cost of follow-up labs, or supplements.
I’m ready to go! How do I get started?
Ready to get started? You can either fill out our service-matching quiz, and register upon completion. Or you can complete the New Patient Inquiry Form and someone from our team will reach out to you with next steps. You can also call us during our business hours (9:00am to 5:00pm MT, Mon-Fri) at 303- 443-0848 to talk to a staff member!
I still have questions. How can I get more information?
Call us during our business hours (9:00am to 5:00pm MT, Mon-Fri) at 303- 443-0848 to talk to a staff member and get your questions answered.
For more detailed information on the amazing world of functional, regenerative, and cellular medicine visit our education site BLI.Academy. Here you will find amazing videos, podcasts, blog posts, and more about the amazing world of Tomorrow’s Medicine Today!
Who will be my provider? Can I see Dr. Yurth?
General Consults: Dr. Yurth is available for hourly Orthopedic, Regenerative, or Foundational Health Consultations. She is also available for a complete array of Next-Generation Regenerative Orthopedic procedures using PRP, PRFM, A2M, and other leading-edge protocols.
Assessments & Programs: Dr. Yurth takes on a limited number of Platinum clients each year. Platinum clients are required to complete our Platinum Assessment. Upon completion of your Assessment, if you would like to continue on with Dr. Yurth’s Platinum Program, you may apply for the Program based on availability.
In addition to Dr. Yurth, you can see any of our other providers who work closely alongside Dr. Yurth to offer the cutting-edge and high-quality care we pride ourselves on at BLI.
Do you have telemedicine-based services at BLI?
BLI has been providing telemedicine services to clients all over the country for years. This expertise has allowed us to provide our extraordinary level of regenerative functional medicine, regardless of the circumstances. There are two key factors in our ability to provide telemedicine services:
1. If our Medical Director is licensed in your state of residence, or 2. If we have established, or are maintaining, an in-person client relationship (e.g. through a previous visit to our clinic).
Stay Up To Date On The Latest News
Move from passenger to pilot in your journey to optimal health.