(Subject to change)
Human optimization program plus (hop+)
elizabeth yurth, md
emily williams, pa-c
* Includes 7.5% Single Payment Discount
Program pricing DOES NOT INCLUDE follow-up labs, prescriptions (i.e. peptides, hormones, etc.), or supplements
Program pricing is prorated based on your Program start month. Programs are renewed based on the calendar year and begin in January. (For example, if you start your program in August, you will pay for August through December with the option to renew for the following calendar year in full. If you start a Program in October, November and December, you will be sent a “Carryover Program” that covers from your start month through the following December.)
What’s Included In my Program?
Provider access, support, coaching, and recommendations
Unlimited consultations with your Care Team – in-person or via phone or video conference with your provider
Ongoing review and associated recommendations of new labs, outside labs, or other test results
25% Discount on General Orthopedic Consultations – Discounts do not apply to procedures, injections, treatments, peptides, or prescriptions
Free Seca Body Composition Analysis (only available to local or visiting clients) – one per quarter
Free Paid Membership to the Human Optimization Academy – BLI’s Online Learning Center
Free Access to the BLI Mobile App (Mobile Patient Portal) and EMR Patient Portal
Prescription management with no Rx management fees
BLI Lab Administration Fees Waived for all Labs
Unlimited free supplement shipping on orders over $150
What’s NOT Included In my Program?
- Orthopedic Consultations, Procedures, and Imaging – Orthopedic/Regenerative Consultations, Procedures, Injections, or Treatments, and Orthopedic Imaging and Lab Reviews
- Fees for all labs, lab draws, or any other labs and testing
- Mandatory DUTCH Hormone Metabolite Test completed annually to ensure safe hormone replacement and allow for ongoing prescription of hormones.
- You will be billed the cost of labs at the time the lab order is placed. No refunds can be processed after a lab order has been submitted.
- The costs for supplements, prescriptions, peptides, packages, kits, or any other type of product
- All peptide, prescription, supplement, or other product shipping costs – only exception: any supplement order over $150 to be shipped to a location within the domestic United States
- Any ancillary services including aesthetics, B12 injections, IV Drips, regenerative services, etc.
- Any Consultations beyond those specific to your Program domain(s).
Return to Services Info
Learn About Our Other Offerings
Includes: Initial consult with your provider(s), Comprehensive panel of labs & Lab review and protocol recommendations
LEARN MORE ABOUT BLI'S ASSESSMENTS →
Consult Options Include: Orthopedic Planning or General Consult, Foundational Health Consult